Oscar has over 30 years experience in bringing out the best in senior executives and next-generation leaders. He has worked with numerous large companies such as Paypal, SAP, Microsoft, Icomm and many more. Oscar is the author of 3 books: Deep Listening: Impact Beyond Words, Breakthroughs, and 125-400 Rule.
In this episode we discuss:
- 02:40: Oscar’s observations on dentists as a patient.
- 05:58: Deep listening versus normal listening.
- 09:13: How to quiet the mind and 3 tips to listen better.
- 19:46: 5 levels that a deep listener goes through.
- 21:19: Why listening to yourself is the foundation of deep listening.
- 23:17: Other levels of deep listening and how you can apply it to your practice and life.
- 32:12: Benefits of deep listening on your practice.
- 35:40: Where intuition fits in the 5 levels of listening.
- 39:48: Vulnerability in the workplace.
- 43:12: Parting thoughts from Oscar.