We all know that 2020 was a year for the history books. That’s why we’re starting our 3-Part Practice Success Series today to help you move forward in the coming year. This series aims to help you get what you want from 2021 by setting a clear vision for the next 12 months. We’re going to identify where you want to be and what you want to achieve and accomplish.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:52] All progress begins with telling the truth.
- [02:10] Get clear about where you want to be and what you want to achieve.
- [03:01] Capitalizing on opportunities.
- [03:30] An exercise you need to do on thinking and doing the work.
- [09:52] Set aside time for more meaningful projects that make a difference.
- [10:53] Identifying practice success that you want in the next 12 months.
- [11:44] Success is personal and different for everybody.
- [12:08] What we’re going to talk about in Part 2 and Part 3 of the Practice Success Series.