In this episode, I’m joined by accountant Adrian Hill to discuss his end of financial year tips for dentists who want to grow their wealth.
Adrian Hill is accountant with over 25 years experience. He is one of Australia’s leading experts in the art of protecting hard-earned assets and legally reducing tax. Adrian is also a highly sought after speaker who has presented nation-wide on Tax Minimisation, Asset Protection and SMSFs.
In 2009 Adrian was approached to write a chapter on Tax Deductions and Asset Protection for the book ‘Think and Grow Rich in Property’ and in 2012 Adrian published a chapter on Tax Minimisation in the book ‘The New Way to Make Money in Property Fast!’
In 2016 Adrian became a published author in his own right with ‘Investment Property + Time = Wealth’.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Common mistakes individuals make with their tax affairs (and how to avoid them).
- What areas can people improve in when running their businesses?
- The art of structuring your business to minimise personal asset risk
- Bookkeeping mistakes small business owners make
- Risk mitigation strategies
- The difference between small and large enterprises (and which one your business is)
- EOFY tips for dental practice ones
- Understanding Personal Service Income
- And more