Callum Laing has started, built, bought and sold half a dozen businesses in a range of industries across two continents. He is a partner in private equity company Unity Group, director of multiple companies and is cofounder and nonexecutive director of The Marketing Group PLC, listed in Europe. He is widely published, regularly featured in the media and often invited to speak at conferences. Callum is based in Singapore with his family and can be contacted through Linkedin.
In this episode we chat about:
- How to build great teams
- What is really the best use of your time
- The anatomy of a good partnership
- How to find good partnerships as a dentist
- The major downside of being acquired by a larger company
- The innovative way entrepreneurs are levelling the playing field against big corporates