I’m joined by Dr Sarah Reiff-Hekking to share with you proven tips for improving your productivity and focus so you can become a high performance business owner.
Dr Sarah Reiff-Hekking is a Speaker, Coach, and Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years’ experience helping people create and achieve their goals. She’s developed unique systems to help her clients get a grip on their time and step up to the next level in their life or business.
Dr Reiff-Hekking received her Ph. D. from SUNY at Stony Brook in 1997, and Coach Certification from MentorCoach. She was on the facility at UMass Medical School for 6 years. She founded True Focus Coaching in 2005 and, as a business-savvy entrepreneur, she grew her successful coaching practice during a down economy.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 05:19: What drives entrepreneurs
- 06:21: What stops people from going from good to great
- 08:44: How to filter what you should and shouldn’t be doing
- 12:57: The dangers of modelling other people’s lives
- 16:23: Whether you be getting up at 5am
- 19:49: How to transition from burnout to a healthy blend
- 21.24: The myth of how working harder and longer will make you more productive
- 25:28: Tips for overcoming procrastination
- 32:17: Tips for dealing with failures and set backs
- 38:17: How to set up your physical environment for success
- And more