Saturday 6th Of June
Practices have had to adapt to the rapidly changing environment the pandemic has brought with it. They have had to pivot to create opportunity out of adversity.
It has made us rethink everything, reassess and realign our hopes, our dreams and our teams!
That includes one of the essential teams in your practice that are on the frontline every single day, your Front Desk.
Your Front Desk team members are the real unsung heroes working at the epicentre of your practice and as we start to head into COVID recovery mode your team will need the polish to impress patients at every turn.
The global after-effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are going to be huge, and it is essential that your Front Desk Team get equipped with every tool and support system they need now to adapt effectively and to be able to face any challenges to come.
Once restrictions are lifted, it’s the teams that have been communicating, training and bonding, that will shine for you when it truly counts.
We will teach you to create clarity, and build in structure and systems to hone your communications and get you executing with confidence, so you get results.
Come to our Virtual Front Desk Workshop and you will walk away with a front desk team that:
- Understands exactly what they need to do (no more guesswork!)
- Feels a renewed confidence, knowing their role is important to your practice
- Knows how to manage stress more effectively using a structure and clear guidelines
- Are fully equipped to successfully navigate through this difficult time of adjustment
Why You Should Attend
During the workshop, we will share easy-to-implement strategies that will help your front desk staff develop the skills and confidence to:
- Welcome and onboard newcomers
- Reassure anxious patients
- Handle complaints easily
- Convert phone enquiries to appointments
- Fill your appointment book while minimising wait times, cancellations and no shows
- Work well with your clinical staff
And much more…