On this episode, I’m joined by legendary motivational speaker Jim Cathcart to discuss motivating ourselves and our staff, intentionality in business and so much more.
With over 40 years of professional speaking around the world, Jim Cathcart is one of the best known and most award-winning motivational speakers in the business.
He has delivered more than 3,100 presentations to audiences in every state of the US, most provinces of Canada and countries from Scotland to Singapore.
A business strategist, psychological researcher and philosopher at heart, Jim is also a down-to-earth regular guy. He has worked in warehouses, driven trucks, sold door to door and at trade shows, been a bank teller, plays guitar in night clubs and pubs, and has toured much of the world on a motorcycle.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 3:59: How Jim became a motivational speaker
- 13:38: The secrets of knowing when and how to pursue your passions
- 17:55: How you can learn optimism and courage
- 23:44: Tips for dealing with adversity
- 29:21: How you can motivate yourself and your staff
- 37:44: Why money is made in following up
- 40:00: Why relationships are key to sales (and how to do that well)
- 46:07: How to craft an intentional patient experience that will improve retention
- And more!
Find out more about Jim Cathcart