In this episode, I chat to Eric M Twiggs who is an expert in time management and procrastination. He shares quick and easy tips that you can implement now to boost your productivity and kick procrastination to the curb.
Eric M Twiggs works with business owners across America and Canada as The Accountability Coach. In this role, he drives profits and dreams home for his clients through radical honesty, and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
He is a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach, Certified Life Coach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT) Practitioner, and a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, who has conducted over 28,000 coaching sessions that have resulted in his average client experiencing a nine to one return on their investment.
He is also the author of two books The Discipline of Now and One Moment in Time.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 02:13: The difference getting good results and getting great results
- 03:15: Can you learn to not procrastinate?
- 04:24: Why clarity of purpose is the first key to overcoming procrastination (and how to get it)
- 07:08: Why perfectionism is the handmaiden of procrastination
- 08:20: How fear causes procrastination (and what you can do about it)
- 11:47: Knowing when you work best will boost your productivity
- 13:32: Why you should be looking after your energy levels
- 16:44: Why you should build failure into your success plan
- 18:44: How to build resilience to overcome setbacks
- 23:15: The strategic art of prioritising
- 26:06: The power of saying no
- 27:51: Top tips for overcoming procrastination
31:12: The power of time blocking
- And more