<div class=”row” style=”background-color: white;”><!– –><table style=”width: 100%;”><!– –><tbody><!– –><tr><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-savvy-dentist-with-dr-jesse-green/id1097462807?mt=2″> <img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/itunes-download.png” alt=”” width=”137″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=157204&refid=stpr”><img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/stitcher-01.png” alt=”” width=”195″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7116932-become-a-great-leader-and-master-your-inner-game-with-catherine-plano.mp3″ target=”_blank” rel=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7116932-become-a-great-leader-and-master-your-inner-game-with-catherine-plano.mp3 noopener”><img class=”alignnone” src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/download-2062197_960_720.png” alt=”” width=”158″ height=”50″ /></a></td><!– –></tr><!– –></tbody><!– –></table><!– –></div>
As dental practice owners, being able to lead our team well is crucial to success. That’s why I’ve invited Catherine Plano on the show to talk all about her insights on becoming better leaders in our practices.
Catherine is known in her community as an innovative leader and creative entrepreneur who specialises in helping people achieve their goals and dreams. She is passionate about assisting others to reach their highest ambitions and live a life that is fulfilling and rich. She is a strong advocate and a leader by nature. Catherine thinks BIG, encourages possibilities, and honours individual wisdom and strengths, and is valued for helping leaders build stronger and more effective teams that come to think strategically and engage in meaningful conversations that allow for reflection, change and growth.
Catherine is an International Keynote Speaker and Executive Coach, Leadership Development Professional, Queen of Transformation, a Creative Soul Adventurer, a Theorist and Provocateur of Change, and … an Agent of Philosophy. Catherine Plano has dedicated her entire life to helping others transform their own lives into greatness. With more than two decades of working with renowned companies and touching 100,000 lives through spiritual and mental reinvention.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 01:31: Why people lead people, not companies
- 3:35: How to overcome fear when starting or doing something big in business
- 08:09: How to develop other leaders and lead them
- 12:33: Shifting your mindset from controlling clinical work to collaboration in the rest of the business
- 15:20: Why understanding how trust works is key for great leaders
- 18:07: The power of body language
- 19:31: The role that unconscious bias plays and how to be aware of it
- 22:42: Why you need to do the inner work or your practice won’t succeed
- 28:45: Why comparing yourself to others disempowers you and how to move past it
- 30:15: Overcome comparison by unearthing your own purpose
- 30:41: Inspire your team by sharing with them the why, not just the how
- 31:27: The importance of finding the space to do the inner work
- 35:51: Top tips for improving your leadership skills
Find out more about Catherine Plano
And … when you sign up to www.catherineplano.com/newsletter you will receive a free online module on How to Create Radical Paradigm Shifts.