<div class=”row” style=”background-color: white;”><!– –><table style=”width: 100%;”><!– –><tbody><!– –><tr><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-savvy-dentist-with-dr-jesse-green/id1097462807?mt=2″> <img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/itunes-download.png” alt=”” width=”137″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=157204&refid=stpr”><img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/stitcher-01.png” alt=”” width=”195″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7308898-a-business-owners-guide-to-dealing-with-change-making-transitions-and-self-mastery-with-joanna-f.mp3″ target=”_blank” rel=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7308898-a-business-owners-guide-to-dealing-with-change-making-transitions-and-self-mastery-with-joanna-f.mp3 noopener”><img class=”alignnone” src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/download-2062197_960_720.png” alt=”” width=”158″ height=”50″ /></a></td><!– –></tr><!– –></tbody><!– –></table><!– –></div>
In Episode 173 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, JoAnna Ferrari joins us as we talk about change in all its flavors – life change, business change, you name it – we’ll be discussing it. JoAnna is an expert in guiding individuals through change and help navigate their paths. JoAnna is currently writing a book called “Start Up and Stay Up” which covers a multitude of very interesting topics on mastery of self, business, relationship and persuasion. These are the engaging topics we’ll be discussing and how it relates to change and business.
JoAnna is a Transition Specialist who teaches audience to “Harness the Power of Transitions” and ReThinking Life’s Rules, where she shares strategies, models and formulas she developed over the years through her own personal and professional experiences.
In this episode we discuss:
- 01:18: The ability to deal with change and why it’s so important.
- 04:36: Trying to stop the feelings of overwhelm.
- 05:47: The reason why we create mischief in our own minds.
- 07:11: Problems with comparison, competition and consumerism.
- 08:18: Self-mastery and growing your business JoAnn’s perspective.
- 12:17: Creating a lifestyle that includes your business.
- 15:11: The meaning of “failure is below survive.”
- 17:01: Thriving to success.
- 18:14: Defining your personal level of success.
- 20:27: Filters you can use to identify what works and what doesn’t.
- 26:10: JoAnna’s website and the story of the red shoes.
- 27:42: Transitions in JoAnna’s Life and how she coped through the changes.
- 35:08: Knowing if your process of transition is completed.
- 41:36: Finding the courage to run through transitions to where you want to get to.
- 47:15: JoAnna asks Dr. Jesse Green the number one thing he thinks someone should look at to get them started.
Find out more
- JoAnna Ferrari Website
- Book: Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive: Outsell, Outmanage, Outmotivate, and Outnegotiate Your Competition
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group