In today’s episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, I’ve invited the Million Dollar Host author, Julie George. Julie runs an incredible property management business through Airbnb. The business, though different from dentistry, shares so many common lessons that are directly applicable to the dental practice. It’s a wonderful episode that touches on how to get your target market, increase your price point, market your business, employ great people on your team, and position yourself as an expert to name a few. Julie shares her knowledge so openly and freely and I’m sure you’ll get a lot of gold nuggets from our conversation.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:38] An overview of Julie’s business in Airbnb.
- [07:27] Going through the process of identifying and targeting her market.
- [10:38] Creating an experience to increase your price point.
- [14:27] Learnings from expanding her business.
- [19:05] Stepping back to go forward.
- [20:23] Finding people to help and work in your business.
- [24:40] Where to look for team members who have drive.
- [26:51] The role of creativity in her business.
- [30:52] How to create and position yourself as an expert.
- [35:36] Business trends to expect moving forward.