Learn the steps you need to take to become an elite performer in your field. Craig Johns, a high performance leadership expert, coach and speaker shares his expertise on this subject today. Craig has been involved in the sporting industry for many years and is able to see potential and help people fulfil their potential. Today, Craig unpacks the steps that are relevant and applicable for you in your dental practice to help you achieve extraordinary results.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:16] The story of how Craig came into the sporting industry.
- [08:34] Observations around the gap between excellent and elite.
- [11:29] Focusing on your own race and goals and improving those instead of other peoples’ races.
- [14:15] Explaining the gap between excellent and elite.
- [16:30] How to manage performing under pressure.
- [19:22] Definition of success and the role it plays in performance.
- [21:43] Creating flow of elite performance at a team level.
- [25:12] Enduring success rather than fleeting success.
- [28:11] The biggest difference between sport and business.
- [31:49] Craig’s advice for achieving long term success.
- [40:00] Thoughts on how a sabbatical can be achieved for business owners.
Find out more
- Craig Johns LinkedIn
- Craig Johns Website
- Speakers Institute Corporate
- Legacy by James Kerr
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki