Successful practice owners have great leadership skills. But what exactly is “leadership”? Are leadership traits innate or can you learn them?
If you’re not constantly improving your leadership skills, you may find you’re losing valuable staff productivity. You’re also not effectively executing your vision for your business, and you’re unlikely to be getting the financial return you want.
In this episode, I dissect “leadership”. We cover everything from leadership myths through to the elements of a great leader. You’ll find practical tips, stories, and exercises to get you on the path to improving your skills in this area.
In this episode I cover:
- Why leadership is important in dental practices
- 4 common leadership mistakes and how to remedy them
- A simple model of leadership
- An exercise to evaluate your current position
- The periodic table of leadership elements
- and much more.