How do you change your mindset and habits around money to create wealth and get out of the rat race? In this episode, I’ve invited Michael Yardney – mentor, thought leader, property expert, and Australia’s leading expert in the psychology of success and wealth creation. He is also a #1 best selling author of 9 books and host of his own podcast called Michael Yardney. We talk about habits and mindsets of the wealthy, the difference between the rich and the poor, the importance of investing in yourself, common mistakes that make people trip, risk mitigation and so much more.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:06] Michael shares his backstory.
- [04:14] Why people are not able to get out of the rat race.
- [06:33] The difference between rich and poor.
- [10:14] Working on practicing good habits that compound over time.
- [12:07] The importance of Investing in yourself to learn about money.
- [15:30] What is true wealth?
- [16:30] The habits tied in with the rich and poor.
- [17:52] Common mistakes that trip people up.
- [22:54] Risk mitigation in purchasing properties.
- [26:45] Mindset around mistakes and recovering from it.
- [32:40] Discussing the changing dynamics on perspectives and the things you value over time.