In this special episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, Dr. Jesse Green reflects on the lessons he has learned from his experience in joining the Navy. He shares 7 important lessons that we can draw upon that are pertinent to business and life in the hopes that it will help you too.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:21] My experience in officer training in the Navy.
- [05:51] 1st lesson: Having a code of ethics and being honorable.
- [09:56] 2nd lesson: Being open to opportunities in every situation.
- [12:47] 3rd lesson: Not everything goes to plan.
- [14:39] 4th lesson: Picking up different styles of learning.
- [17:31] 5th lesson: Having an organisational structure.
- [18:49] 6th lesson: Every single person had a role in the ship.
- [20:13] 7th lesson: Having grit and tenacity.