Stepping away from day to day dentistry to growing, leading and inspiring a team isn’t easy. It is however one of the most rewarding decisions you can make.
Great dentists can make profitable business owners with high staff retention rates. But, like any professional who moves away from the tools in order to lead it’s best to get expert help.
Brandy Mabra is the CEO of Savvy Clover Coaching & Consulting, with over 15 years of business management and leadership experience, she helps private practice business owners increase their time and profitability.
Brandy runs a successful online coaching business empowering her clients to own their role as a bold, confident, and Unapologetically Savvy CEO. She teaches her clients to look at their businesses holistically using 6 Pillars of Business Excellence™️️ and her 9-step signature method.
From how to build a leadership team, to getting your processes in place to how to make sure new employees have the right experience when they begin; scaling up is exciting but not something you should attempt until you tick crucial aspects off first. Get ready to take notes, this episode with Jesse on a late night call to the US is full of practical tips for your vision and mission.
In this episode we discuss:
- [4:58] – Stages of growth
- [8:05] – When to step away from the tools
- [10:34] – Facing your fear but doing it anyway
- [14:00] – Building a leadership team and the must have processes
- [19:02] – Why onboarding new staff must be planned in detail
- [24:07] – Vision and Mission and what’s the difference?
Find out more:
- The Business Health Checklist
- Brandy Mabra website
- Brandy Mabra Instagram
- Book A Strategy Call
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group
- Access FREE Video Series: Earn More, Work Less
- Savvy Dentist App – Download Now