Today’s episode is something a little different.
Running a business is a skill that can be learnt and mastered. What we need to do is seek information that allows us to grasp those skills in a way that makes sense to us.
As a constant learner, Jesse shares and reviews some of his favourite business books that have made a significant difference for him and his businesses.
If you’re a practice owner who’s motivated and driven and who wants to get the most from your practice. Whether it’s earning more income, or having more free-time, then we want to encourage you to come and join us at the Savvy Dentist Facebook group. Search Savvy Dentist in Facebook.
In this episode we discuss:
- [4:57] –Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less – Greg McKeown
- [5:57] Influence, New and Expanded: The Psychology of Persuasion – Robert B. Cialdini
- [6:29] The Ultimate Marketing Plan – Dan S. Kennedy
- [8:50] Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You – John Warrillow
- [10:19] Retention: Plug the profit leak in your practice – Dr. Jesse Green