Jesse recently received an email from a fellow dental practice owner, who’s finding himself between a rock and a hard place.
Wanting to see his practice grow and flourish, he’s working harder and harder, working into the night to review patient cases and write referrals, burning the midnight oil and burning out.
It’s with noble intentions, but it’s starting to affect other areas of his life. His family are feeling the impact, he’s missing time and events with his two young children, and there’s no time or energy left for hobbies, friends, health, and nurturing important relationships.
I think we can all agree that it’s not sustainable, right? So how do we grow our practice without compromising the other areas of our life? How do we build a practice AND a life we love?
In this episode we discuss:
- [3:04] – The 3 levels of growth in a Dental Practice; profitable, scaleable, valuable.
- [4:36] – Have a good strategic plan is the first step. Know what is working, what is not, and have goals for an outcome that you decide is important to YOU.
- [7:42] – Income always follows assets. All your assets are key to converting to revenue, and ideally profit.
- [10:36] – Create a self-managing team. A group of people who know what to do, they know how to do it, and they are empowered to make decisions ‘like you’.
- [20:23] – How to execute and how to keep things simple and achievable.