In this episode of The Savvy Dentist Podcast, Dr. Jesse Green is joined by Danielle Levy to discuss how you can become the CEO of your dental practice, rather than staying stuck as the ‘Chief Everything Officer’!
Danielle Levy is the CEO and Founder of The Boardroom League. A sought-after executive who has helped six and seven-figure businesses expand with clarity and efficiency, Danielle established The Boardroom League to give other entrepreneurs a little black book of trusted industry professionals to help them implement and scale their businesses.
With a background in agency work, Danielle has experience in the traditional business world, as well as the online entrepreneurial space. An Integrator at heart, Danielle believes in helping business owners build a trustworthy ecosystem of professional resources, so that they can focus on their ‘zone of genius’, instead of being distracted by day-to-day business obligations.
Danielle holds an MBA, is certified as a Project Management Professional, and is a Certified Online Business Manager. An energetic mother of two boys, Danielle understands the balance of being both a hockey Mum … and a successful entrepreneur!
In this episode we discuss:
- [2:09] – So what is the role of an Integrator (or COO) and how can it help add massive value to your practice?
- [6:43] – What are the common mistakes happening at an operational or systems level within a dental practice?
- [8:37] – An integrator is your person who runs the business of the business. The best place to start if you are wondering do you need an integrator is to reverse engineer your own role. Jesse and Danielle explain how.
- [12:12] – Every practice has a period of growth and these stages have their own inherent issues. Danielle explains how the role of an integrator can help develop your long term business success.
- [15:53] – How do we recruit the right integrator for our practice?
- [20:53] – Need some proof that an integrator can make a difference in your business? Danielle shares some real life business stories of growth and profitability.
- [24:35] – The qualities of a great integrator.
Find out more:
- Website: https://danielleclevy.com/
- FREE – Blindspot Identifier pdf
- FREE – Delegate Better guide pdf
- The Boardroom League
- Danielle Levy – Instagram
- Danielle Levy – Facebook
- Danielle Levy – LinkedIn
- Book A Strategy Call
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group
- Access FREE Video Series: Earn More, Work Less
- Savvy Dentist App – Download Now