In this episode of The Savvy Dentist podcast, Dr. Jesse Green discusses the most precious resource we have … our time.
When it comes to running a business, one of the most common things that dentists say is that they want to make more money. And then once they’re making ‘more’ money, then their desire turns to them having more time in their life, with more enjoyment, meaning and satisfaction.
How do we get the balance right?
If you are feeling burned and stressed out, then this is the episode you need to listen to.
- [4:20] – Re-engineer your business and create a business that you love.
- [5:38] – Who to hire, and when!
- [6:22] – Internal training vs. external training. The pros and cons. Which works best and creates the most profit.
- [15:23] – If you want to free up your clinical time, hire an associate dentist, or a dental hygienist or therapist.
- [18:08] – How to continue to grow your revenue within your practice.