Dr Jesse Green is a dentist, entrepreneur, coach and thought leader who specialises in working with established high-performing dentists and industry young guns hungry for success. In an increasingly over-competitive market, he has made an art of helping his elite clients play bigger, better and smarter. He is the founder of Practice Max, a 7-step high-performance business mastermind that offers the latest in entrepreneurial thinking tools and cutting-edge ideas from the dental and non-dental worlds.
He is renowned for creating tailored dental practice management solutions that deliver financial results, top-performing teams and smart systems to free up profits and time for practice owners. Jesse’s ultimate vision – to create a leading entrepreneurial community of dentists in Australia.
Drawing on nearly two decades of experience, Jesse is the undisputed authority on practice management for highly motivated and enterprising dentists – a combination he describes as a ‘dentalpreneur’. He is the author of Amazon number 1 best seller RETENTION! How to Plug the #1 Profit Leak in Your Dental Practice.
In this episode we talk about:
- The importance of a great practice so you can thrive a dentist
- The foundations of marketing
- The Ideal Patient Avatar
- The common marketing mistakes in dentistry
- The foundations for a successful practice
- The benefit to getting the Ideal Patient Avatar correct
- How to attract the right people to your practice
- Understanding the common frustrations that patients experience
- How to discover your ideal patients five biggest problems
- How finding out what keeps your patients awake at night helps you
- How to creating a memorable and positive experience for your patients
- Addressing patient frustrations and aspirations in your websites
- Choosing where to direct your social media
- The hundred word exercise
- Using the best language to represent your brand
- Getting the foundation right and understanding with clarity of who your ideal patient is