David Boucher and his elite team of artisans have designed and handcrafted stunning works of art you can touch, use and desire since 1977. Working from their purpose-built Toowoomba workrooms and with a luxury store in Castlereagh Street, Sydney, Boucher & Co. has reinvented the art of fine craftsmanship to a height rarely seen, creating luxurious items from precious materials and rare timbers that perfectly reflect their clientele’s style, status and passion for the very best you can own.
Over the last 37 years, the company has forged a global reputation for design excellence, crafting fine, artisan, one-of-a-kind, bespoke mechanical furniture pieces for the world’s connoisseurs. They count royalty, sultans, movie-stars, heads of state and captains of industry among their exclusive patrons.
Inspired for decades by the pinnacle of luxury brands, Rolls-Royce, David Boucher has specialised in contemporary Art Deco design – a commitment to exquisite materials and cool modern luxury design that has now resulted in a collaboration with the iconic car maker.
In this episode we talk about:
- The importance of focusing on goals
- How to learn from business challenges
- The key things that contribute to success
- How to do the absolute best with what’s available
- Building brands and businesses
- The fear of losing clients
- Pushing the limit of what is possible
- Realising there’s more to life than making a profit
- The value of educating yourself to create a high-level of service
- Inspirational people
Where to find David Boucher