Andrew Griffiths is Australia’s #1 small business author with 12 books now sold in over 60 countries. He’s a writing and publishing expert, an international speaker and leading business advisor with over 20 years’ experience. Andrew presents around the world, sharing his ideas and expertise on all aspects of entrepreneurialism.
Considered an expert in entrepreneurship and an authority on building a profile as a thought leader through writing, publishing and speaking, Andrew is featured regularly in mainstream media globally. Andrew’s greatest strength is his ability to energise entrepreneurs to achieve extraordinary results.
His best selling books include: The Big Book of Small Business, The Me Myth, Bulletproof Your Business NOW, 101 Secrets to Building a Winning Business, 101 Ways to Sell More of Anything to Anyone, 101 Ways to Market Your Business and more.
In this episode we talk about:
- The challenges of doing business and the secret to achieving great success
- The importance of being a peak performer to be successful
- How to focus on one thing at a time, and why you should
- How listening more and talking less benefits your business
- The importance of simplification to getting things done well
- The things successful people do differently
- The top extraordinary, successful and inspirational people for Andrew Griffiths
- Making mistakes, get it right and learning along the way
- Finding success in our own terms
- The importance of developing good work habits
- The illusion of productivity
- Personal success vs business success
- Getting what we think we want
- How becoming clear on what we want in life gives us extraordinary clarity of what success truly means
Where to find Andrew Griffiths