David Phelps is the founder of Freedom Founders.
David made the decision to become a true business entrepreneur, transforming his dental practice to enable him to spend more time with his family.
As a result of his new-found freedom, David began practicing dentistry part-time and subsequently stopped being the “provider” of dental treatment. He ran his practice remotely for another six years before selling to one of the associate dentists.
Today, David is a firm believer that time is our most important asset. He counsels: “You can’t buy your life back at some future retirement age – there’s no such thing. It’s an illusion that unfortunately escapes too many hard-working people.”
In this episode we chat about:
- Getting your staff to step up
- How to extricate yourself from being the main doctor in a practice
- Mindset strategies for managing tough times
- What you need to know about changing trends in private practices
- Approaching your career in alignment with your personal goals
- The freedom blueprint for your life
Find out more about David Phelps
Via his website: https://www.freedomfounders.com