Deborah Morandin is the CEO of both Entrepreneurs Paradise and The Butterfly Experience. She has spent 20 years immersed in her passion for business and training, inspiring, mentoring, motivating and building businesses.
At The Butterfly Experience, she creates champions in media and helps small business owners scale to become entrepreneurs.
Deborah began her Butterfly empire in 2003, after recovering from a spinal accident. She hit the ground running with her signature program The Butterfly Experience where she went from zero to six figures in her first six months in business.
She also calls Richard Branson a friend. As part of Entrepreneurs Paradise, Deborah hosts events exclusively on Necker and Makepeace Island – the private islands of Richard Branson.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why you need to set aside time for thinking each day and how it benefits your business
- How to become more resilient
- Deb’s friendship with Richard Branson (and how she did it!)
- How to get into the media
- Why you need to up your networking game
More about Deb Morandin