I am joined by Dr Linda Wilson with tips for stressing less in your business.
As the year races towards the end, it can feel like as our to-do list builds up, so does our stress levels. As the business owner, it’s imperative that you look after yourself so that your business and team to make sure productivity and morale doesn’t decline.
Dr Linda Wilson has qualifications in both Education and Traditional Chinese Medicine. She works with individuals to find positive ways to manage anxiety, stress and a range of other issues.
In this episode we discuss:
- How not jumping to conclusions is a powerful skill when managing team members
- Breaking down the stress responses that we have
- The huge cost of stress to business and to the individuals in that business
- Tips for creating balance in your life
- Meditation and mindfulness to improve business for entrepreneurs
- And more