Edward Plant was in the Australian Army for 17 years, and during that time, he spent 7 years training to lead soldiers and plan operational missions.
Now, he works with the people who own and operate businesses to bring a military mind to their own strategic planning and lead their business to increase income, reduce the time they need to be in the business and increase the financial return and results.
Edward Plant works with business owners and directors to improve business leadership, create dynamic strategies and drive business growth and improve staff efficiencies.
In this episode we discuss:
- Whether leadership skills are something you’re born with or you can learn
- Ed’s tips for improving your leadership today
- How husband and wife teams can improve their business efficiency
- Why you need to make decisions more quickly
- The line between leader and friend
- And much more