Geoff Anderson loves helping his clients tell their stories through video. Since 1993 he has owned and operated Sonic Sight, a video production facility in Sydney Australia.
He has worked on productions throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the US. Geoff is a video producer, a cameraman, an editor, a director and a scriptwriter.
Geoff is the author of “Shoot Me Now – making videos to boost business”, a prolific blogger on video, a regular writer on LinkedIn, Smallville and Leaders in Heels. He presents on the topic of using video to boost business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 3:00 Why you need to build a business that supports your lifestyle
- 11:10 What successful business videos do
- 14:00 Some suggested video strategies for dental practices
- 16:01 The role of video in establishing trust with patients
- 17:30 3 types of video – which are you using?
- 19:50 Where people go wrong with creating videos and how to avoid them
- 24:00 How to identify your audience to nail your video message
- 26:10 Tips for being better on camera
- 33:30 Where to host your videos
- 35:00 How to leverage your videos
- 39:15 And key lessons from YouTube celebrities about video marketing