In this episode, I chat with the author of The Smart Business Exit, Geoff Green. Even if you’re not thinking about exiting anytime soon, this episode is jam-packed with information on how to build a profitable and scalable business through exit planning.
For over 30 years, Geoff has been helping business owners not only build great businesses but also get rewarded for their blood, sweat and tears when they exit.
Geoff provides strategic guidance to a number of private businesses in his roles as director and advisory board member. In particular, Geoff is a member of the international advisory board of The Value Builder System, which provides a highly effective process for improving the value and sellability of private businesses. It is also one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing networks of business exit advisers.
In this episode we cover:
- 3 types of business owners (which one are you?)
- Why profit is only one component of the value
- How preparing for sale improves your business right now
- Different types of value – recurring revenue, hub and spoke
- Why you should be viewing your business through the eyes of a buyer
- Advice for those who are exiting soon
- And more!
Register for Profitable, Scaleable, Sellable: www.drjessegreen.com/nailit
Find more about Geoff Green
GRG Momentum website: http://www.grgmomentum.com.au/about
Buy yourself a copy of The Smart Business Exit book.