Glen Carlson is the CEO and co-founder of Dent Global. Glen is a small business expert with a razor sharp mind and his signature KPI (Key Person of Influence) program is highly regarded around the world.
In this episode, Glen and I talk about how to apply the principles of entrepreneurship and business that he’s learned to the dental industry.
In this episode we cover:
- Why having an entrepreneurial mindset is critical to the success of your dental practice
- What elements make up an entrepreneurial mindset
- The centrality of personal branding to your business
- When to scale and when to stay put
- What needs to be in place before you try to scale, some of the challenges, and ways to overcome them
- Why now one of the most opportune times to be in business
- Mentors that Glen has had through his life
Steve Job’s address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA
Key Person of Influence Scorecard http://www.keypersonofinfluence.com/scorecard/