Jason Cunningham is one of Australia’s leading business growth experts.
Over a 20 year career, he’s inspired thousands of business owners to take action to build a better business, and get the full financial and lifestyle rewards they deserve from their business.
At 24, he co-founded the business and personal wealth advisory firm The Practice which focuses on liberating people’s lifestyles.
As well as a successful business owner, Jason is a Fellow of CPA (Certified Practicing Accountants), author, industry commentator, engaging keynote speaker, and a member of Channel 10’s The Living Room.
His experience, engaging personality and down-to-earth style make him a unique voice in the small and medium size business space.
- How adversity is a better teacher than success
- The 7 steps to building a successful business
- Why you need to learn to “sack yourself”
- How to create an organisation culture that attracts and keeps amazing employees
- Why the financial data is not the driver of your business
- The value of strategic planning and more!