Laura Hatch is a Dental Office Manager in San Diego, California and the founder and owner of Front Office Rocks. She created Front Office Rocks with the goal of helping other dental offices train and learn new policies and procedures.
Laura has a bachelor’s degree in human resources and a master’s degree in organisational development. In this episode, she gives us tips for how we can improve our patient experience, retention and profits through hiring and training great front office staff.
We chat about:
- How to hire people who are a good fit
- The secrets to great communication with your staff
- Why the phone is the most important tool in your office
- How to handle cancellations elegantly
- The special role of the front of house plays in case acceptance
- And much more.