Matthew Kimberley is a keynote speaker and a marketing consultant. He trains sales teams and helps very small personality-led businesses get more customers. He is the creator of Professional Persuasion and author of the self-help classic, How To Get A Grip.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to triage and fix a leaky sales pipeline
- How to get 40% increase in sales with Matthew’s persuasive sales technique
- The real reason you’re avoiding the sales conversation (and how to overcome it)
- Why you should audition your patients
- A simple exercise you can do today to better connect with your prospects and increase sales