Nathan Paris is the CEO of Dental Conversions. Nathan has over 20 years of international experience in systemising and automating processes through various technologies and methodologies. In 2012 he co-founded ON THE FUZE which specialises in sales and marketing automation for small businesses in Australia.
After seeing a huge need for automation in the dental industry, Nathan launched Dental Conversions in late 2015 focused on helping Dental Practices cut operations costs while also increase fees through automation.
Dental Conversions’ product Revive is a Virtual Treatment Coordinator that helps practices take advantage of the enormous value of their Incomplete Treatment List.
Nathan is from the Colorado, USA, and now lives with his wife and 3 children in Brisbane. He spends his spare time watching his kid’s play sport and enjoying craft beer…and if possible both at the same time!
In this episode, we chat about:
- Where dentists go wrong with their systems
- The true cost of not systemising and automating multiple modes of follow-up
- How you can harness changing automation trends
- Why automation still has to have a human element (and how to do that)
- How to nail a follow-up email that gets read and acted upon
Find out more about Nathan Paris: