Simon Palmer is the Founder and Managing Director of Practice Sale Search. Simon has more than 12 years’ experience in dentist recruitment, on-hire and dental practice sales. He also has extensive knowledge of and insight into the Australian dental industry.
Simon is a licensed business broker and real estate agent, and a regular contributor to dental publications and journals. He is regarded as an expert on dental practice purchases and sales in Australia.
We chat about in this episode:
- The anatomy of a good deal
- Common buying and selling mistakes
- Getting maximum value for the vendor
- Key considerations and risks for buyers
- What goes into the valuation of practices
- And much more