Tony Robbins is a success.
He’s a businessman, author, and philanthropist and is successful by any measure.
Forbes recently estimated Tony Robbins’ net worth at $480 million. He’s helped millions of people live fuller, richer lives, and he lives what he teaches.
He’s also inspired millions of people to achieve their goals. Whether it’s business goals or personal goals, the man oozes inspiration.
And anyone in business needs a little inspiration now and then. Admit it. You have your rough patches.
So here are my top 10 Tony Robbins quotes to help inspire and guide you to business success. Even on the rough days.
1. Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. ~ Tony Robbins
3. Most people fail in life because they major in minor things. ~ Tony Robbins
4. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. ~ Tony Robbins
5. Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything. ~ Tony Robbins
(Click to Tweet0
6. It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute … that gives meaning to our lives. ~ Tony Robbins
7. Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!. ~ Tony Robbins
8. The only people without problems are in cemeteries. ~ Tony Robbins
10. Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy ~ Tony Robbins