If I had a dollar for every time I’ve introduced myself as a dental coach and been met with confusion, I could probably start a whole new practice.
Those not in the dental industry fail to see the need, but dental coaches play an important part in developing dental practices for the good of the patients, practitioners, and team.
A dental coach is someone with considerable experience in the industry – both as a dentist and practice owner- who goes on to train and educate dental practice owners on how to grow and scale their business.
You see, there’s a lot more that goes into dentistry other than clocking up hours in the chair holding a drill.
Many dentists enjoy the business side of owning a dental practice and want to learn how to:
- grow and scale the business
- dabble in new marketing strategies
- manage a high-performance team
- build a practice that generates wealth and legacy
Others want to build a great practice but are more passionate about the hands-on work – and want get the business side sorted so they can spend more time doing dentistry they love.
The dental coach is someone that can help to systemize the practice for consistent and reliable performance – meaning the day to day operations run smoothly so the practice owner frees up more time.
This is done through streamlining and optimizing:
- hiring and firing
- a self-managing team (that get on with things without being micro-managed)
- branding and marketing
- office signage
- patient attraction, retention, and referrals
- pricing strategies
- new products and services
- training and upskilling
- or even selling the practice and enjoying the prosperity of their hard work
A dental coach will be there to provide expert advice as someone that has seen and done it all.
They can take your results from stagnant to skyrocketing and turn your run-of-the-mill practice into a brand that stands the test of time and build wealth for generations to come.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready …. here are 4 ways I can help you grow your dental practice:
1. Grab a free chapter from my book “Retention – How to Plug the #1 Profit Leak in Your Dental Practice”
The book is the definitive guide to patient retention and how to use internal marketing to grow your practice – Click Here
2. Join the Savvy Dentist community and connect with dentists who are scaling their practice too
It’s our Facebook group where clever dentists learn to become commercially smart so that they have more patients, more profit and less stress. – Click Here
3. Attend a Practice Max Intensive live event
Our 2 day immersive events provide access to the latest entrepreneurial thinking and actionable strategies to drive your practice forward. You’ll leave with a game plan to take your results to the next level. If you’d like to join us, just send me a message with the word “Event and I’ll get you all the details! – Click here
4. Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take your profit from 6 figures to 7 figures …. just send me a message with the word “Private”… tell me a little about your practice and what you would like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! – Click here