Jason is going to share with us a wealth of knowledge on being a good leader, preparing your business for selling success and the importance of creating space for yourself. He gives us real-life examples and manageable tips that we can surely apply to our practice or business today.
In this episode we discuss:
- 01:03: Updates on Jason’s business
- 03:42: Attracting and retaining key talent in the business
- 05:27: The impact of things that may come up when preparing to sell your business.
- 14:31: First step into transitioning from working for to working on your business: Plan.
- 24:45: Instances where people come unstuck in the transition.
- 26:58: The notions of being an absentee owner when transitioning to becoming a business leader.
- 30:00: 4 roles of a good leader.
- 33:21: The importance of creating space for yourself.
- 35:06: Observations and realizations on life changes and transitions.
- 40:19 Pearls of wisdom from Jason