All of us understand the importance of having a great team to achieve our practice goals and set our practice up to go from profitable to scalable. But, many practice owners often encounter the problem of not being able to make their team operate at the highest possible level.
In episode 185 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, I’ll be sharing a practical step-by-step guide to create a great team that will take your business from profitable to scalable.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:06] The types of team members in the 4 quadrants of the Performance Culture Matrix
- [04:22] Creating a great team by having an organizational structure.
- [07:32] One mistake businesses encounter when using organizational charts.
- [08:34] Approaching recruitment in a systematic and methodical way.
- [11:42] The process of the Magnetic Job Offer.
- [15:00] Creating a robust onboarding and training process.
- [17:18] Shifting the business owner’s role from being the primary dentist to building and leading the team.
- [18:01] Building a personal improvement plan for each of your team members.
- [19:45] Using the GROW Model in coaching your team and communicating with your patients.
- [21:19] Providing the team a great place for work help them earn a living.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group