Today on the podcast I am chatting with Ayesha Aijaz.
Ayesha has built an incredible business over the past few years and she shares with us today about how she built her business to a success, some of the challenges she has faced and how she has gotten to where she is today.
I loved this interview and I hope you do as well and that it brings you a few ideas and things to implement in your business.
In this episode we discuss:
- [ 3.05 ] Ayesha talks about the changes in your career over the past five years.
- [ 3.45 ] We discuss the balance between lifestyle and business and how a business manager helped to create the balance.
- [ 5.02 ] The initial concerns around hiring a business manager are discussed and how these concerns were overcome.
- [ 6.33 ] The benefits of a business manager are discussed and how handling over control is needed.
- [ 9.05 ] We talk about the changes that Ayesha has gone through over the last 5 years and how not only operational changes have been made but also personal and mindset shifts that have added to the success of the business.
- [ 11.18 ] Mistakes made in business are discussed and how it is important not to make emotional decisions.
- [ 12.18 ] We discuss the need for organisation in a business and structure to keep it running smoothly.
- [ 13.06] Hindsight is mentioned and how mistakes made in business have stopped Ayesha from being able to run the business and the staff the way she should have.
- [ 15.32 ] We discuss challenges that are faced in business and what things that Ayesha would have done differently.
- [ 16.20 ] Self care and mindset shifts are discussed and how they are important in order to running a successful business.
- [ 19.31 ] We discuss the common misconceptions and mistakes that dentists make in their businesses.
- [ 20.17 ] We talk about success being a personal thing and not to compare to other people success.
- [ 21.45 ] Ayesha gives her recommendations for others who are trying to build a successful business.