In this episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, I am interviewing one of the key people who are part of my business both at the dental practice and coaching business – Jorge. He helps me with systems and operations, which he has an incredible pedigree on.
We will be talking about systems and automations in our conversation today and will be touching on topics such as understanding strategies and tactics, common mistakes business owners make, automation, personalisation and so much more.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:04] How Jorge found himself in this line of work.
- [06:23] His definition of automation.
- [07:15] The effect of having simplification, structure and scale to get an outcome.
- [07:57] Understanding strategies and tactics.
- [11:30] Working on keeping it simple.
- [13:41] Simplifying based on the needs of the business.
- [14:46] The things we need to be aware of in designing our systems.
- [16:47] Common mistakes businesses make in systems and automation.
- [18:37] Creating automation and personalisation at the same time.
- [21:30] Systemisation, automation and conversational framework working together.
- [22:55] Things to know and be wary of when implementing systemisation and automation in the business.
- [24:30] The importance of teams in systemisation.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group