Front desk personnel need to be well-trained and be high performing because they are the ones who give patients their first impression on your practice. They are also responsible for making sure that your appointment book is operating smoothly. In this episode, Sue is going to share with us how a front desk person can operate highly and consistently, how to overcome common problems they experience, the importance of appearance, and so much more gems you’ll want to implement in your practice today.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:04] Training courses run by Sue and The Savvy Dentist for Front Desk Personnel.
- [03:39] The story on how Sue found her way into the work that she does now.
- [06:34] Lessons she learned from working for airlines.
- [08:15] Sue talks about what makes for great customer service.
- [09:17] The changes that customer service is going through today.
- [10:08] Other things we can do to become more approachable at work.
- [12:39] Essentials for grooming and deportment.
- [17:03] The reason why your practice needs to look good and why you need to take care of your team.
- [18:11] Tools front desk people need and how practice owners can support them in that.
- [19:06] Why practices that do really well are those that invest in training.
- [21:45] Stand-out qualities of a great front desk team and how you know they’re working well.
- [23:54] Things you need to master to run the appointment book well.
- [25:28] The importance of client appreciation.
- [27:17] Advice for front desk personnel and practice owners to have a high functioning, rock-solid front desk experience.
Find out more
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group