On episode 207 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, we are joined by an exquisitely good entrepreneur, Jason Pilgrim. Despite being an exercise physiologist by profession, Jason has also owned, operated, and scaled several businesses in other industries.
We are going to talk about his journey from being overworked, stressed out and literally nearly dying under the workload to transitioning to a fully leveraged business that he now enjoys.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:47] Overview of Jason’s backstory.
- [08:54] The good that came from his scary life experience.
- [11:30] The first thing he did when he went back to work to start creating time and space for himself.
- [14:57] The reason why most health professionals put themselves second in terms of health and well-being.
- [19:48] Steps to take to wind up a practice owner’s clinical time.
- [24:14] Impact on Jason’s business from cutting down his hours.
- [34:19] Lessons he learned from running a team that has made a difference.
- [42:34] People he’d like to invite to a dinner party.
Find out more
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group