We are in the thick of the Corona Virus crisis as we speak. In Episode 209 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, I want to talk to you about navigating this crisis, getting through it, and thriving post-COVID-19.
The future is unclear for us in the next 18 months or so but if we do some smart things now and are willing to go on the right path to success, we will be in a position to grow quickly into the future and come out of this crisis unscathed.
In this episode we discuss:
- Crises that have happened through the years and the lessons we can take from them.
- Anxiety is normal in this situation.
- Using this time as a chance to demonstrate high personal leadership.
- Assisting in the containment of the corona virus.
- Risk management in your business.
- The importance of preserving your cash flow.
- Maintaining the integrity of your team.
- Communicating with your patients effectively.
- Potential opportunities you can take advantage of during this time.
- What you can do if you get closed down.
- Preparing for future crises
Find out more
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group