Our conversation today will revolve around the topic of risk. The ability to assess and mitigate risk is a key business skill. It is something that I often discuss with my coaching clients. Last year, I wrote an article for Dental Innovations called Risky Business – Don’t Get Caught Short.
In this episode, I’ll be giving you a brief synopsis of that article as well as the lessons we can learn from the global financial crisis and COVID-19. I am also going to share opportunities, surprising things and key lessons that came out of the GFC and coronavirus pandemic.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:39] The film that inspired me to write the article.
- [03:30] One of the most fundamental skills a business owner needs.
- [04:34] Where you need to proactively assess risk.
- [05:40] Lessons from the global financial crisis that could be applied to COVID-19.
- [07:38] Surprising things that happened during COVID-19.
- [10:07] Opportunities out of the coronavirus pandemic.
- [11:38] Key lessons from the GFC and COVID-19.
Find out more
- 2-week Trial at the Savvy Dentist Website
- Free: COVID Care Pack for Dental Practice Owners
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group