In today’s episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, I’ve invited none other than Dr. John Demartini for a very interesting conversation on human behaviour and living a life you love. Dr. Demartini is a human behaviour specialist, educator, internationally published author and business consultant. His expertise on personal and professional development and achievement has gained him clients ranging from CEOs, financiers, health care professionals, politicians, celebrities and many more………
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:40] What does a life well-lived look like?
- [07:25] The reason why people get so caught up with other people’s views of success or visions for their lives and assume it for our own lives.
- [10:24] Breaking away from the herd and living the life you aspire.
- [19:30] Comparison as an unhelpful thing in life.
- [21:59] Clues to look for in your own life to uncover authentic hierarchy values.
- [29:06] The presence of competition and how to remain focused on your mission.
- [39:13] Dr. Demartini speaks about self-sabotage.
- [42:27] Wisdom from Dr. Demartini.
Find out more
- 2-week Trial at the Savvy Dentist Website
- Free: COVID Care Pack for Dental Practice Owners
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group