Dr Nauv Kashyap joins me for the last episode of a 3-part series on the Stages of Practice Growth. The series focuses on what you need to be doing so you can progress through the stages at a good pace. In this episode, we talk about mastering case acceptance so you can grow your practice.
Nauv is the founder of Practice Ownership Consulting, Australia’s first dedicated consulting business to help employee or associate dentists explore practice ownership. Many dentists have become practice owners and achieved excellent results with Nauv’s help. Nauv provides expert guidance as they take on the challenges of ownership.
Nauv bought his first practice in 2008 with approximately $400K a year turnover, and 2,500 patients. That practice has seen more than 20,000 patients. In 2015 it will turn over approximately $2.5million. Nauv has also started a further ten dental practices and sold a number of practices. He continues to find opportunities for successful start-ups and takeovers even in a saturated market.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why not all revenue is equal
- Elegant case acceptance principles
- The purpose of a treatment plan
- Techniques for mastering case acceptance
- What unethical case acceptance looks like
- Common case acceptance mistakes and how to avoid them
- 3 ways to increase revenue
- The importance of building a relationship with new patients
- What Google has to do with mastering case acceptance