Adam Houlahan is a social media expert for business. He is also the CEO of the highly successful boutique agency, Web Traffic That Works. He has written two books: Social Media Secret Sauce and The LinkedIn Playbook. Adam lives on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
On the podcast Adam shares his wisdom on using social media effectively in service based businesses like dental practices to gain and retain clients.
Adam has hands on experience as the CEO of six successful companies. He is also a columnist for MOB Magazine and consults on social media to clients around the world.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why dentists should care about social media
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The importance of having a strategy with measurable results
- What social media can do for you when it’s done well
- Using it to gain new patients and retain existing patients
- Choosing the right platforms for your business
- How to implement social media effectively in your dental practice
Where to find Adam Houlahan
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AdamHoulahan