Tyson Franklin is a Queensland University of Technology graduate and over the past 30 years has opened, sold, taken over and relocated well over 20 podiatry businesses. He’s won The Telstra Business Award, written two books, runs a weekly podcast show called It’s No Secret with Dr T., is a professional speaker and currently mentors business owners in the health industry on how to market their businesses and how to set up systems to support their marketing strategies. At present Tyson Franklin lives in Cairns, Queensland.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 03:26: Is the “easy” path always the best path?
- 08:52: How the 80/20 rule applies to everything in your practice
- 11:37: The value of focusing on improving one thing at a time
- 14:59: Where to focus your energy in business
- 17:11: Key systems to build in your practice
- 18:55: Simple tips for improving your induction process
- 22:57: Simple tips for improving problem areas in your practice
- 26:22: The value of networking and masterminding outside of dentistry events
- 28:08: Putting the hours in to learn something new
- 32:06: Why you can only connect the dots looking backwards
- 37:48: Building your personal brand in an area through putting in the time
- And more