We’re picking up our Practice Success Series today. The second part of the series we’ll discuss who you need to be in order to achieve your goals. This is based on a model called the be, do and have model focusing specifically who we need to be. Before we can achieve the things we want we have to do certain things and be the kind of person who does those things. That’s what we’re talking about today.
If you haven’t done the exercises in part 1, I suggest you go back to that episode, listen to it and do those first before proceeding to part 2 of the series.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:24] Using Leadership as a framework.
- [04:31] Understanding the Leadership PLEJ.
- [05:08] The characteristics of personal leadership.
- [09:58] Leading the way by having clarity, goals, and focus.
- [12:09] Empowering other people as a leader.
- [15:39] Managing your journey and implementing it.